Friday, February 20, 2015

You won't believe that this ingredient isn't in the following!

Over the past 29 years I have done extensive research on the following:







Yes, all my life I have been researching food, deliciously good food. Yet, it is only recently that I have stumbled a very important discovery. I often felt that the amount of love and joy I experienced whilst eating these things needed to be balanced with similar amounts of guilt. Now, I'm going to change your life, like Oprah change your life. You know how for awhile we've been encouraged to become intelligent consumers? Learning the facts about what we're really putting into our mouths. I've always been a late starter but recently upon perusing the nutritional facts of my favourite products I noticed that guilt is not an ingredient. Also, fat does not equal guilt either. Don't believe me, see for yourself then.

Fat: not a feeling, just a thing!

Now I can enjoy my cake when I eat it. Also remembering that because cupcakes are mini cakes I can have more than one.

"Guilt, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing!" That's the cake singing.


No comments:

Post a Comment