Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Inspirational Quotes

Inspiring things are just great! And I personally feel that s.o.d. needs a bit of inspiration. My inspiration was inspired by all those helpful quotes floating around my good friend the internet, especially those on facebook. They truly help to make you a better person, from the comfort of your bed/couch/office(where you’re obviously avoiding work). How else would you know that it’s okay to be you? Because it is, you know. Or that the best consolation for your friend’s break-up is to take them to the beach, during a sunset/sunrise, so that you can hold hands and jump in the air together? I simply couldn’t resist and had to get in on the act. So, Tuesdays will now become Inspirational Tuesday where I will supply my public with a heartwarming quote that will just make you want to reach out and touch someone. No, not there!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment