Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pancakes for dinner

I was craving pancakes yesterday. So, I rushed home, whipped up a batch and then had it for dinner. I can't say how very proud I am of myself for doing that! It's not like it was really my choice though, because there's very little that can come between me and one of my cravings. But since pancakes for dinner is not an every day occurrence it was a good break from the monotony of the week. Wednesdays can be a serious drag and yesterday was a corker. For a minute I did have a moment of insanity and thought, "Ja, but, should you really be having pancakes for dinner?" Fortuntely, I was able to snap back into a more reasonable frame of mind, "If not pancakes, why not pancakes?"




5 seconds later




Another 5 seconds later





then ...

... nothing!

1 comment:

  1. That was both cruel and catching, but mostly cruel, because your pancakes are not inside of me. But back to catching as I hurry off to make a batch myself albeit a non-Meagan batch :(

    ReplyDelete