Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"...we don't make mistakes we just have happy accidents"

Before I get into the title of the post I have to relate this truly delightful story. Erik and I were on our way to a book sale, because he is addicted to books. As we were crossing the road this baby in the pram just ahead of us starts shouting, I assume crying, because that's one of the three things babies do. What I wasn't expecting was that there was another baby on the other side of the road who started screaming too. Fact is baby was screaming because he was excited to see his baby friend.

It was just a really cool thing to see. I mean, if you think about it, we never grow out of that. Imagine walking down the street and seeing your best friend unexpectedly. For me this would result in jumping up and down and screaming, so very much like a baby.

Something that I think would also be great for babies and children is this guy -



This is Bob Ross. Here's some more Bob Ross -




People this is good for your children. I've decided that when I have children there will be mandatory Bob Ross time. But don't despair I was only recently introduced to Mr. Ross myself and trust me he works just as well on adults. His soothing and reassuring voice just says, "Everything's going to be okay." I feel like I've just had a therapy session after watching one of these. If you've had a bad day, get into your pj's, get a bowl of ice cream and put on some Bob Ross, he will make you feel better.  Also, did you see how much he enjoys cleaning his brushes?! It really is the simple things, isn't it? Bob Ross makes the world a better place - fact!



No comments:

Post a Comment